Asia is the world’s largest continent and there is a many Cheap Travel Destinations in Asia Therefore, it’s no wonder that it is home to some of the best and cheap travel destinations in the world. There is a wide range of travel options waiting to be explored in this huge Asian continent. Here are some budget-friendly destinations in Asia. It’s time to pack your bags. Head to these amazing countries without hurting your pocket.
Iran is one of the most budget-friendly destinations in Asia. But Iran is meant for the independent ones.
- Iran is home to intricate Islamic architecture.
- Beautiful minarets and mosques adore the entire country of Iran.
- There are cheap accommodation options available in the form of dorm beds and hostels.
- Some of the key highlights of Iran include the Golestan Palace, the Pink Mosque, and the Varzaneh Desert.
Bangladesh is a country that brims with intriguing stories and energy.
- There are dense Sundarbans, the biggest mangroves in the world.
- The longest sandy beach on Earth, Cox’s Bazar is also housed here.
- Some beautiful historic temples are waiting to be explored in Bangladesh.
- Barisal, Bangladesh presents a life-based in a river.
- Guar is another place in Bangladesh that homes ancient ruins.
- The dining is very cheap. Here you can find good quality restaurants and hotels that will make you feel at home. Therefore, Bangladesh is a must-visit cheap travel destination in Asia.
India, being the city of traditions, has everything to offer. It is one of the most budget-friendly destinations in Asia.
- You can indulge in spirituality at the sacred places like Varanasi and foothills of the Himalayan ranges.
- Also, you can spend your time gazing at the blue water. Relax at the beaches of some great south Indian places like Goa, Kerala, and Pondicherry.
- In addition, the Northeastern states of India have rich vegetation and a perfect climate.
- Most importantly, make sure to visit the capital city, New Delhi. It has a beautiful architecture inspired by Mughals. At night, the city bursts with energy.
Malaysia is a popular name in the list of cheap travel destinations in Asia.
- There is something for everyone in Malaysia. There are a number of national parks that attract nature-lovers.
- The beaches are truly stunning with clear water. The islands of Langkawi and Perhentian are must-visit places in Malaysia.
- Also, massive shopping malls have extensive shops lined up. You can buy souvenirs for your trip.
- In addition, there are numerous architectural gems present in the magnificent country of Malaysia.
5. Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is another budget-friendly destination in Asia that has a unique history and traditions.
- Firstly, Hiriketiya Beach is one of the top beaches to visit in the world.
- Secondly, The Rock Palace of Sigiriya is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Also, you can roam around the city or set sail in the mangroves of Sri Lanka. If you are lucky enough, you will get to see some endangered species.
Nepal emits spiritual vibes due to its closeness with the Himalayas.
- The snow-capped mountain ranges surround the friendly country of Nepal.
- It is one of the cheapest trekking destinations in the world. Therefore, it is a perfect haven for trekkers.
- The Nepalese people are extremely kind and friendly natured. Hence, you feel at home.
- Here, you can immerse yourself in the world of spirituality and calmness. Lastly, You may even find your way of life after visiting Nepal.
Hosting the Great Wall of China, one of the seven wonders of the world, China is a must-visit the place.
- There are striking differences in the urban towns and rural villages of China.
- Also, China has cheap accommodation and food options to cut down on some costs. Therefore, it is a cheap travel destination in Asia with abundant diversity.
- Some of the best places to visit are The Bund of Shanghai, Terracotta Warriors, and Pandas in Chengdu.
- In addition, you can set sail in the Yangtze River and descend towards the spirituality of Tibet.
Vietnam is one of the cheapest travel destinations in Asia. Therefore, it is also known as a backpacker’s paradise.
- Firstly, Vietnamese food is among the most popular cuisines in the world. There are plenty of restaurants that offer extremely delicious Vietnamese food at very low costs.
- Secondly, there are cheap accommodation options such as hostels, dorm beds, and private rooms as well.
- Thirdly, Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam is one of the cheapest places to explore in Vietnam.
- Lastly, Other places like Ho Chi Minh City, Sapa, Hoi An must be explored while visiting Vietnam.
Indonesia is one of the most budget-friendly destinations in Asia.
- It has a huge bundle of experiences to offer. There are stunning volcanic landscapes and beautiful lakes that are extremely mesmerizing.
- Also, the pristine beaches and historical highlights of Indonesia must not be missed by any travel buff.
- In addition, some popular islands include Bali, Lombok, and Sumatra which are extremely pleasant and scenic. The coasts are peaceful and calm.
- Most importantly, it’s very cheap to travel around Indonesia.
Georgia is very often overlooked by most travelers.
- This place is full of scenic landscapes that can be seen at almost every twist and turn of the roads.
- The surrounding mountains are truly mesmerizing.
- Georgia has your day packed with a variety of experiences it can offer. Firstly, you can ski in the morning. Secondly, you can relax on the beaches in the afternoon sun. Finally, at night, you may hit the clubs and enjoy the nightlife of Georgia.
- In addition, Georgia has a traditional way of life. Therefore, it’s a very cheap travel destination in Asia.
- Also, you must not miss the capital, Tbilisi. Its culture is highly influenced by external factors.
Thailand is one of the most mesmerizing budget-friendly destinations in Asia.
- The beaches are extremely peaceful and pristine.
- Chiang Mai region offers some great and cheap accommodation options for travelers. It is a top place with low cost and high quality of life.
- There are various options for entertainment like zoological gardens, dance shows, and parties.
- Most importantly, a very famous Lantern Festival is a must taken experience in Thailand. The sky is full of lanterns at this time of the year.
Turkey is one of the best cheap travel destinations in Asia with historical buildings and mosques.
- Istanbul is a must-visit place in Turkey. Some of the key highlights of Istanbul are the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, and the Hagia Sophia.
- Many adventures like kayaking, snorkeling, zipline, and hot air ballooning are available in Turkey.
- Cappadocia and Pamakulle offer stunning landscape views.
- At Antalya, Belek, and Side, you can relax at the breathtakingly beautiful beaches.
- Also, admirers of poetry may visit the birthplace of world-famous poet, Jalal-Ud-din-Rumi.
Laos is complete heaven for the trekking buffs with 70% of its area covered with dense forests. It is one of the most beautiful budget-friendly destinations in Asia.
- You can spend your nights sleeping in tree huts.
- Also, you can ride along the zip line that runs through the thick jungles of Laos.
- At the Bolaven Plateau, gaze upon the spectacular waterfalls and calm your eyes.
- The population in Laos is sparse. Therefore, it is a perfect place for those who don’t like crowded places.
- Most importantly, here you can ride upon a hot air balloon at a very low price.
Cambodia is another one of the cheap travel destinations in Asia.
- Here, the Angkor Vat Temple is popular and well known in the world.
- The costs of traveling around the city are very low. There is a range of cheap accommodation and food options in Cambodia.
- Some of the best places to visit in Cambodia are Silver Pagoda, Koh Ker, Bayon Temple, Tonle Sap, Preah Vihear, Sihanoukville, and Tonle Sap.
Japan is one of the most amazing and budget-friendly countries in Asia.
- It offers delicious food, Sushi being the most famous.
- It has lush green parks, historic culture and magnificent temples, and shrines.
- Explore the cities of Tokyo, Kyoto, and Okinawa. Here, a great Cherry blossom festival occurs in the months of spring. The Cherry blossoms paint the whole of Japan in beautiful and bright eye-pleasing colors.
- Also, you can climb to the top of Mount Fuji. Here, you will be rewarded with panoramic views of Japan.
- Most importantly, visit Miyajima Island, also known as the shrine island. Also, hike up Mount Misen.